Naked Brain News

It's kinda like news for smart people and stuff.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Lord of the Rings the Lost Chapter.



So I found this lost chapter while I was rooting around in Robert DeNiro's chin, apparently he's still alive, I really had no idea... I thought he actually died at the end of Heat. Anyway, here's an excerpt from it.

Treebeard - Baroom! Baroom! Hail Gimli, Dwarf of Erebor!

Gimli - Hail Treebeard, Ent of Fangorn Forest, how are thee.

Treebeard - Baroom! Diddle diddle. None too good my dwarfen friend. The Ent-wives have left us, and none remain to give us blow jobs.

Gimli - Blow jobs? Don't you just have twigs down there?

Treebeard - ...and berries. Plus, our semen is Odwalla Superfood.

Gimli - Really? I love Odwalla.

Treebeard - Baroom! Baroom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home