Naked Brain News

It's kinda like news for smart people and stuff.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Mein Fuhrer I can walk?



While I was watching some extra features on the Eyes Wide Shut DVD I couldn't help but notice Tom Cruise's striking resemblance to mein Fuhrer. So I thought I’d put two and two together. I couldn’t locate the perfect picture, but you get the drift… I mean, picture him in Nazi garb and a mustache… it would be uncanny. I’m not saying Tom Cruise wants to execute Jews (only people on Prozac), but wouldn't he just make a great Hitler. Maybe instead of the current administration, Cruise could be our next dictator? Cruise '08 anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are measures you can take to stop Blam. If you visit....

Just kidding Scooty. You know what movie I'm totally jazzed for? Bareback Mountin'.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Kevin Lewis said...

Me too. There is never enough gay cowboys in the world. Viva My Own Private Idaho.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home