Naked Brain News

It's kinda like news for smart people and stuff.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Shoestring Student Films


This is the first of a series of posters I'm working on for my senior design project. It revolves around the idea of a student film advertising campaign. I'm designed a mark for a company I'm calling "Shoestring Student Films"... notice logo. These are to be printed on the clean side of brown grocery bags (thus enforcing the budget idea) others are to include: Guy smashing toy cars together and the text "SPECIAL EFFECTS", one with a girl and a six pack of beer and the text "PAYCHECK" one of a homeless person with a pirate hat on and an eye patch with a handle of cheap booze in his hand and the text "EXTRA"... although my "mentor" told me this idea was offensive... whatever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feed Etiquette
Here's one to consider adding to the blog etiquette meme: When you can, subscribe to a blog's FeedBurner feed first.
great blogs of fire!! you might visit my blog at http://customsuperhomes.blog-city.com It covers a lot about hurricane proof homes and the home business opportunity

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kevin Lewis said...

I got the picture of the guy from Photos.com actually. So it's legit. Winco size bags indeed. No word from threadless... sigh.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home